Hi Florian,

as you have not been quitting the role of the Marketing Project Lead, it's still you who is responsible for the MP budget.

Of course we have to discuss sooner or later how to proceed in case TDF and OOo will go different ways in the future, but this is out of the scope of this thread. Hopefully, also not the right time yet.

Best regards,
Peter

Florian Effenberger wrote:
Hi Peter,