From: "Peter Junge" <peter.ju...@gmx.org>
To: mar...@marketing.openoffice.org
Cc: dev@marketing.openoffice.org
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2010 10:30:14 AM
Subject: [marketing] When disaster strikes :-( - WAS: [marcon] Temporarily
suspending my role as OpenOffice.org Marketing Project Lead

Hi Florian, everyone,

I will not be able to take the role as Acting OpenOffice.org Marketing
Project Lead. Unfortunately, I have been injuring one of my fingers
recently and will have an operation by tomorrow morning. Consequently, I
will be on a "sick leave" for several weeks, as I will be strongly
handicapped to write e-mails etc.

Best regards,
Peter