Thanks a lot!

Christoph Noack wrote:
Hi Peter,

all the best ... and please, get well soon!

Christoph

Am Mittwoch, den 13.10.2010, 10:57 +0200 schrieb Kálmán „KAMI” Szalai:
I hope you will recover soon!

All the best!

KAMI

Hi Florian, everyone,
I will not be able to take the role as Acting OpenOffice.org
Marketing Project Lead. Unfortunately, I have been injuring one of
my fingers recently and will have an operation by tomorrow morning.
Consequently, I will be on a "sick leave" for several weeks, as I
will be strongly handicapped to write e-mails etc. Best regards, Peter Florian Effenberger wrote:
Dear OpenOffice.org Marketing Project Members, Dear OpenOffice.org Marketing Contacts, Dear Community Members,
all of you have heard the news about the announcement of The
Document Foundation. You might have also seen the discussion about
this announcement, and a few raised concerns on the public
OpenOffice.org mailing lists especially about the role of the
OpenOffice.org Marketing Project Lead.
The feedback that we as group on the one side, and I as individual
on the other side have received, has been extremely positive,
encouraging this so very important step for our Community. Not
only our users and lots of enterprises and public entities
worldwide reacted enormously positive, but, most important to me,
especially many Community Members show their strong support for
the way to a Foundation -- and so I very much feel that with this
I am speaking for the Community that voted me as OpenOffice.org
Marketing Project Lead.
In order to help things settle down, I hereby, effective
immediately, announce that I will temporarily suspend my role as
OpenOffice.org Marketing Project Lead until version 3.3 of
OpenOffice.org has been released. I will hand over all daily tasks
to Peter Junge. As Co-Lead, he is the one to step in during times
when I'm not available, so he will be the main contact for
marketing and press during this time.
To avoid conflicts of interest, when I have to market LibreOffice
and OpenOffice.org at the same time, I will focus my work on the
marketing mailing list of The Document Foundation during this
time.
As I am sure that things will have been sorted out after that
period. By temporarily suspending my role as OpenOffice.org
Marketing Project Lead, I hope I can help in contributing to the
success of what we as Community built up during the past decade,
and will shape during the next.
I very much look forward to our future collaboration and
cooperation. Florian
--------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscr...@marketing.openoffice.org For additional commands, e-mail: dev-h...@marketing.openoffice.org
--
KAMI911Best regards,

Kálmán „KAMI” Szalai | 神 | kami911 [at] gmail [dot] com

My favorite projects:

OxygenOffice Professional - office suite - for everybody | Magyarul - In
Hungarian

Blog | Support
Follow me, if you can