I know this might be a bit of an emotive topic for some, but wouldn't it be
an idea to open up dialogue with the LibreOffice people? A split community
was never an ideal situation from a simple logical point of view. Ok, there
are emotional wounds to heal but talking about possibilities without any
commitment on either side can't do any harm. Maybe this is already
happening?

--
Ian

Ofqual Accredited IT Qualifications