Hi all,

I'm Qihong Lin from Beijing Normal University Zhuhai Campus, P.R. China. I
did some student projects in my university related to Semantic Web. I have
good knowledge of RDF, SPARQL, Linked Data, with some development
experience of Sesame and Jena. According to my background, I'd like to
contribute to Marmotta in GSoC 2014, on MARMOTTA-444 [1] (Provide an
alternative SPARQL-based implementation of the LdpService).

I also have some basic skills of SVN, Junit and Dependency Inversion. But I
didn't work on open source projects before. Marmotta would be my first open
source community to get involved, if I can get accepted. It's
greatly appreciated if you can help me with the project application and the
coding work. Now I'm studying the documents of Marmotta. I can understand
the description in MARMOTTA-444 in jira. Could you please tell me more
details about it? Is there a project proposal template to refer to?

Best,
Qihong Lin

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MARMOTTA-444