Dear Sergio,

Thank you! I saw your update of MARMOTTA-444 on the new deadline of 31 July.
I just submitted my proposal [1] to the GSoC website, with a project plan
conforming to the deadline. Any comments are welcome!

Cheers,
Qihong Lin

[1]
https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/student/google/gsoc2014/confidence_sun/5629499534213120