Hi,

according to the official timeline:

http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/events/google/gsoc2014

today students begin coding for their Google Summer of Code projects;
Google begins issuing initial student payments provided tax forms are on file and students are in good standing with their communities.

I've saw some activity at the MARMOTTA-444 fork at github:

https://github.com/confidencesun/marmotta/commits/MARMOTTA-444

Please Qihong Lin, let me know if you have any question to actually start to work. I think we can privately talk for some internal details of your project (you can find me at skype as sergio.fernandez.lopez), but you should periodically report your progress here, probably according the project plan submitted with your proposal:

http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/org/google/gsoc2014/confidence_sun/5629499534213120

Good luck!

Cheers,

--