Dear Sergio,

I've already set up the development environment. I'm ready to begin
coding in that fork.

The test suite and the test cases were removed from the code
repository on 5th May. Could you please tell me why? Any problems with
the tests? Can I reuse the removed test cases in my fork to ensure the
expected behaviors of my code?

Best regards,
Qihong Lin