Dear Sergio,

I've completed the code of LdpServiceSPARQLImpl.exist() for RDF
resource. The unit test has been made as well.
Please check my last 2 commits:
https://github.com/confidencesun/marmotta/commits/MARMOTTA-444

However, the unit test seems to be ugly. You can see in
LdpServiceSPARQLImplTest.testResourceExist() that I directly new the
object of LdpServiceSPARQLImpl. Is there other more elegant way to
test LdpServiceSPARQLImpl?
Also, I find that LdpServiceSPARQLImpl uses LdpBinaryStoreService,
ConfigurationService and ldpContext. How can I make the unit test by
injecting them into LdpServiceSPARQLImpl?

Best regards,
Qihong Lin