[snip]

> > I think we're talking about the same thing. You can have a jelly
taglib
> > that wraps the Ant <manifest> task.
> >

> Hmm. Haven't thought of that...
>
> I think that jelly or velocity were born for that!
> I am using velocity at the moment. And want to give to user
> a chance to provide his own template.
>
> Can you take a look at
>
> \plugins-build\artifact\src\plugin-resources\templates\manifest.vm?
>
> Do you think it is possible to make the same with ant manifest task?

Hmm. I'm not sure velocity is the right tool. I think Jelly is much more
powerful. What you are simply doing is externalizing the script that
creates the manifest. This could be done in the same way with a jelly
script called manifest.jelly which could be overridden by the user.

Personally I don't think we need that much flexibility. A manifest is a
manifest and there is a standard spec for it. So the margin for
creactivity is very limited for a manifest!

> Michal
> It's a pity that we have communicate via emails.

Yep...

> Normalment on porrait aller au cafeteria pour disscuter :)

tout a fait... :-)

Djienkuje. Do widzenia. (not sure about the spelling of these...
hehe...)
-Vincent