> I would avoid the command line passed password. It is much less secure
> on unix than the password kept in a file. Command line can be seen by
> simple ps commands, or e.g. linux systems store the in the /proc
> filesystem.
> It should be used only from command files.
>
> incze

I want to support all 3 possiblites:

a)files
b)command line parameters
c) ask the user to enter the  password (this is just plan at the moment)

In fact I would need to make tricks to support a) and not to support b) as
this is build-in in Maven .... so I am not going to block this possibility

It will be nice to explain in documentaion all security risks.
They cleary are platform depended (e..g files containing passwords are bad
idea under MS Windows)

mm