Can this also tie in with the aggregator stuff dIon was working on? I think he was specifically looking at docs, but other plugins like EAR and Eclipse could certainly make use of it. I'm thinking of some sort of generalised "buildable project" dependency infrastructure.

I'm also looking at having my build plugin go through the dependency list and use the reactor to rebuild dependencies with the same groupId. Is that worth including here?

- Brett