I'm -1 on releasing 1.0 without the memory leak fix.

a lot of people have put a lot of time into making it work, and there are
lots of multiproject builds out there now screaming for the leak to be
fixed.

Hopefully I'll have some time soon to help out.

That I'm writing this @ 1:30am on a sunday morning is evidence I haven't
lately.
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting

"Eric Pugh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 06/12/2003 05:38:27 AM:

> I'd vote for Brett's approach that if he gets it fixed, great, otherwise
> release it.  The memory leak primarily affects large multiproject usages
of
> Maven, and in many ways, that is the part that really needs the stuff
Jason