I agree with dIon that some things are alredy are usable, but what I was
trying to say is:
The level of integration between plugins for doing functional testing (aka
integration testing) is very poor.
But this is quite common problem in Maven.
This has nothing to do with Maven core or our bugs.
It is rather a question of lack of common guidelines which will demonstrate
how to use such tools and generally
how to write a plugin from given category (e.g from categtory "code
generators" "ui testing")
This situation is natural and was inevitable as many ideas were growing up
with maven.

Michal