we need to choose what we do with http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-5724

it is done, since we have Wagon 2.8, but it seems there is a debate if "we
need to remove commons-io, commons-lang, and jsoup jars, and possibly wagon-
http-shared from maven distribution"

I don't have precise opinion about this: since plexus-classworlds protects
plugins from these components, the issue is only about size of the
distribution, or extensions?

any opinion?

Regards,

Hervé