I just wanted to point out there was a change in behaviour between 3.2.3
and 3.2.4. If you this was expected/desired, I have no objections.

Igor

On 2014-12-13, 8:33, Hervé BOUTEMY wrote:
uh, stupid me, I answered too early in the morning ;)

The problem is in pom.xml: the config is wrong
         <configuration>
           <toolchains>
             <vendor>fake</vendor>
           </toolchains>
         </configuration>
the result can be seen in the INFO message
[INFO] Type:vendor

With previous version, this (surprisingly) could work
But with MNG-5716 fixed, this does not work any more: there is no "vendor"
toolchain, but you're looking for a "jdk" toolchain with "vendor" requirement

the configuration has to be:
         <configuration>
           <toolchains>
             <jdk>