, but DSL languages is just only a fancy feature which does not solve our
major problem.

Basically the users claim that our MOJO plugin parameters should have:
+ different system properties
+ different default values
+ different data format
+ different handling of MOJO parameters
+ system properties are empty strings and some users like it and some other
want to interpret them as NULL
etc.

This means that Maven core is setting these parameters and the user should
override them.

Some users want to modify our code much deeply, even in different class
loader or in forked jvm
+ RunOrder,
+ classes Streamer,
+ tests-list processor
+ TestNG Listener and workaround TestNG 6.0 bugs (reopened bug in GitHub I
could not accept because it's not our bug, and therefore changing surefire
listener may break other users which is maybe okay for the guy who reported
the issue in GitHub. And he is playing the game with me and pushing me with
reopened bugs, funny :) )

I am not sure, but to me it looks like the Classworld CL should be parent
for another CL creating an instance of plugin MOJO SurefirePlugin.class
extended by users class because he should be able to control the injected
@Parameter().
I have no idea how to do that and maybe Maven has already some hooks for
that.