Agree with Anders:

* +1 to deprecate maven-eclipse-plugin (coming from an happy M2E user from
years), the community must acknowledge that this plugin is not the way to
go and there's a modern an well-maintained alternative.
* -1 to deprecate maven-archetype-plugin IMO it's still one of those
plugins that you'll find in almost every docs, internal or external, to
bootstrap project developments. I don't see an alternative as-of today.

* -0 maven-docck-plugin: it's still referenced here at MOJO
http://mojo.codehaus.org/development/performing-a-release.html#Preparing_for_the_First_Production_Release
but I don't know its feature enough to have a strong opinion on this one.
Just thought I would point this reference out.

No opinion for this others.