Hi. It seems when I build my maven plugin, ASM is being used to scan for my
Mojo annotations. I use ASM internally for my own code. My ASM is the
latest 6.0_ALPHA and it's causing an NPE when the Maven Plugin Plugin
executes. If I downgrade to something less, then there is no interference
with the build.

I am surprised to see ASM leak into my plugin like this. Whatever version I
am using is clearly affecting the Plugin Plugin. I would classify this
behavior as a bug -- no need for ASM to leak into my project. Thoughts?

Cheers,
Paul