Hi,

I renamed the 'maven-aether-provider' module to
'maven-resolver-provider'. What happens on Jenkins is this: The
'maven-aether-provider' folder will not get deleted correctly when
Jenkins performs the SCM update/checkout. This may be due to the
existence of the 'maven-aether-provider/target' folder. We cannot run a
post-build 'clean' execution. This would throw away the build result
after a successfull build so that no-one could download anything of that
build result. Does someone know how to make Jenkins correctly handle
module renames? Issue is the old module folder is lying around on every
build node and the workspace needs to be deleted manually on every build
node. That's one of the reasons Jenkins is sending out failure notices
for the 'maven-3.x' and related build jobs since a few days. Can we do
something about it? If not, just delete the workspace whenever such a
build failure gets reported until all build nodes caught up.

Christian