I fixed core-integration-testing-maven-3-embedded job
(since wiping out the workspace was not sufficient because this target was re-
appearing and rat complained, I just ran a build with -Drat.skip)

Other Maven 3 jobs are failing for other cause [1], I did not investigate

Regards,

Hervé

[1]
https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/Maven/job/core-integration-testing-maven-3-jdk-1.7/1926/console