Am 01/15/17 um 23:08 schrieb Tibor Digana:
> Christian,
>
> We talked about what has happen in Surefire with Herve, Stephen and Robert.
> We want to revert to [1] where CI was ok and never commit directly to
> master.
> We will open a branch with every change one after another and Herve will
> participate in code review.
> Herve told me that he is open for review.
> We do not need to be in hurry nor to rush nor to struggle. We can talk
> in ML or in pull-request in the git branch and after we got consensus we
> can proceed more further.
>
> If you agree, I would send the VOTE to revert to [1] and I will fix
> integration tests in a branch which failed with your logs - I see the
> reason why it failed. And then we will start normal code review and we
> will enjoy it together.
>
> WDYT? Can we do it like this?
>
> [1] 66bc4c0839ba11af7a8915930f76abf3cd58ee53

I agreed to reverting that commit in question long ago. There is nothing
to discuss. No need to reset anything. Just "git revert". Due to
replacing the master branch, this may not be that simple anymore. I
tried building the 2.19.1 tag locally and there are IT failures as well.
I'll send you a build.log (-X) privately.