This looks better to me.

Thanks,
Robert

Verzonden vanaf Samsung Mobile.

<stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com> </div><div>Datum:21-02-2017  01:16
(GMT+01:00) </div><div>Aan: Maven Developers List <dev@maven.apache.org>
an initial stab at what I believe to be a more correct approach:
https://github.com/apache/maven/tree/mng-6078-take-2

If the integration tests pass:
https://builds.apache.org/job/maven-3.x-jenkinsfile/job/mng-6078-take-2/
then I believe that should solve the regressions in the surefire build
between Maven 3.3.9 and Maven 3.5.0-SNAPSHOT

While there are other issues with Surefire, at this point in time, from the
PoV of a core release, what we need is that the build behaves the same for
3.3.9 and 3.5.0-SNAPSHOT

Let's see what the build result is tomorrow!