Just received the confirmation that netbeans uses the cli, so there should be
no issue there.
Robert
Verzonden vanaf mijn Samsung Galaxy-smartphone.
-------- Oorspronkelijk bericht --------Van: Stephen Connolly
<stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com> Datum: 13-09-17  10:05  (GMT+01:00) Aan:
Maven Developers List <dev@maven.apache.org> Onderwerp: Re: [VOTE] Release
Apache Maven 3.5.1
On 13 September 2017 at 00:26, Anders Hammar <and...@hammar.net> wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 12, 2017 at 8:54 PM, Stephen Connolly <
> stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Have we got any feedback from the embedder integrations yet?
> >

> I haven't heard anything from the m2e people. Maybe we need to ping them
> directly. I can contact Fred Bricon.
>
> /Anders

Please do, also if anyone has a contact in netbeans or intellij and could
let them know we'd like either feedback or "we're ok if MNG-6275 makes
trouble for us, go ahead and release". I'd like to close the vote on Friday
13:00 UTC.