Hi Robert,

this is the gradle way but it only works because you also have the
dependency chain between plugins in gradle. This is missing in maven (like
group:artifact@execution before group':artifact'@execution' / or after) and
therefore can't be worked out at all with just inputs outputs for backward
compatibility - and if you assume all plugins will migrate, this feature
would be available for end users in a very long time which would be sad.
That is why I thought letting the user helping providing some insights.

Anyway, being able to parallelise the code analyzis, front and back builds
for modules having frontend-maven-plugin + standard java in the same module
etc... would be very beneficial if we can have something working with maven.

Romain Manni-Bucau
LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/rmannibucau>