I am facing very slow Maven reporting/site.
I have optimized JavaDoc and avoided the javadoc plugin downloading
sources, Java API which has improved the performance but still Site takes 8
minutes at least to complete.
It would be worth to mark some reporting plugins running in parallel in
aggregator POM.