>> Yes but the platform and engine are transitive, right?
Yes. We can grab the classpath from the forked jvm via Jconsole and we
should see these artifacts.

@Christian
what happens when you just add new Engine with another version to the POM's
dependencies or plugin's dependencies.
The old version of JUnit5 Engine is overridden?

We should decide which way is not error prone from the users perspective.
WDYT?