Am 2019-12-08 um 18:08 schrieb Elliotte Rusty Harold:
Please don't. There are certainly some real and important issues in
there. More importantly, users spent a great deal of effort and time
to file those. Bulk closing them tells those users we don't value
their feedback or effort. It is useful to triage these issues and
consider them individually. Doubtless many of these issues are already
fixed, moot, or things we expressly chose not to do. However this
should be decided case by case. We can't simply close our eyes and
pretend they're all irrelevant.

Hi Elliotte,

I share your concerns. I do traverse through tickets once in a while and check for samples projects. Please also feel free to go through the list and update them. At the end we need to be honest. I.e., if we weren't to triage them within three years, we likely never won't. We honestly tell that we acknowledge the issue, but are simply unable to do anything fruitful.

We have almost 2000 open issues. How would you reasonably sieve between them? even if you allocate 10 min per ticket, you would need two months of work to triage them.

Regards,

Michael