Howdy,

How about we setup maven-plugins-sandbox, as I want to move all the
half-baked plugins that I'm responsible for and get them out of primary
build and I also want to take a stab at a new 1.x xdoc plugin using the
new java xdoc code and I want to try a new deploy/install plugin using
wagon.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl