Jason van Zyl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 24/04/2004 11:40:42 PM:

> On Sat, 2004-04-24 at 09:24, Vincent Massol wrote:
> > Sure. The only problem is deciding what to move. Can we vote before
> > moving anything?
>
> I was going to move:
>
> artifact
> castor
> codeswitcher
> release
>
> Which are plugins that I'm responsible for that aren't good enough for
> one reason or another.

Don't several other plugins rely on artifact, e.g. ear, war etc?

I'm assuming by 'move' you mean to remove them from maven-plugins cvs.
This will break those plugins and mean that people building from HEAD will
need to download the sandbox plugins to get comparable functionality.

Doesn't sound like a good idea to move artifact to me.
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting