Strongly agree with Elliotte. Rather than rewriting existing, working code, I'd rather see issues addressed.

Am 2020-05-09 um 22:19 schrieb Elliotte Rusty Harold:
It is not true that Java 7 updates are no longer available. Java 7
updates are available from Oracle for paying customers and from other
vendors such as Azul for everyone.

My preference is not to move unless there's a clear reason to do so.
Are there specific features in Java 8 that would be useful for Maven
resolver? E.g. support for a new protocol that isn't available in Java
7 such as TLS 1.3?

On Sat, May 9, 2020 at 4:13 PM Sylwester Lachiewicz