For now, I can think only about movie code to Java 8 syntax (but yes, we
still have lots of code that can be upgraded to level 5 and 7...)
then maybe small refactoring just to have cleaner code.

I would be best if we can have Java 8 Resolver + Wagon released before
Maven 3.7 - but also nothing wrong will happen if we stay with the current
version of Resolver.

S.

pon., 11 maj 2020 o 16:29 Tibor Digana <tibordig...@apache.org> napisaƂ(a):