@All
Can we update the compatibility plan document saying we support from 3.5.4
and 3.6.3.
plugins will use API from 3.5.4 and can use java8 from now (June 2020) .
As 3.7.0 is on his way (soon) supporting 3 series seems enough. (with 3.7.0
using java8)
@Robert
As you didn't answer, I wonder if you still have strong opinions?

--
Olivier Lamy