On Sun, 2004-05-09 at 01:40, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Even better, get mailing lists set up for the top level cvs modules, e.g.
>
> maven-components-dev etc and send them there.

As Brett and I start back porting components from maven2 into maven1 it
will be important to see everything. Brett wants to try and back port
something soon and that migth be the model mechanism from maven2 or a
plugin and I will be doing the same shortly after the 1.x is release. So
while maven1 will certainly for a long time, it won't exist for long
without much code from maven2.

I think what would be more appropriate would be to create plugin mailing
lists for plugin developers like yourself and then you can just
unsubscribe from the [EMAIL PROTECTED] list. The people who are interested in
the core, those who have actually done significat work in the core, can
see what transpires.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl