Hi Jason,

What's the point of sending these build emails all the time? What would
be useful is to get an email when there is a build failure only.

Also, would it be possible to vote for any architectural decision before
doing it? A lot of us have not been involved in maven2 and we are not
very familiar with what it means. Would it be possible that before doing
any change to m1 you send a proposal email, explaining the details of
what's going to change so that we can:
1/ know what it means (for us developers and for the maven power users)
2/ possibly warn if this will have any impact on our existing user code
base
3/ have a feeling of participation

As you say, it's important that as much as possible is done in the open.

Thanks
-Vincent

So