makes sense for core and it looks to be a de facto standard.
but plugins and components maintained by only 1 (maybe 2) persons.
we already have plenty of PRs from external contributors never reviewed...
And I do not mention some PRs which take weeks to review..
I feel like adding this will:
- ADDING EVEN MORE EMAILS TO THE ALREADY HUGE AMOUNT WE RECEIVE!!! (frankly
it's already hard to follow anything and I already miss some ping)
- delay even more moving forward (such process works for companies with
people dedicated to it but we are volunteers)

core or important components that's fine but I definitely vote against
moving plugins/components to RTC

.