Yes, reviewing prs is time consuming, though usually worth it.
3 days does not seem enough for normal pr reviews I think.
If a maintainer disagrees with this and they do think they can review every
prs inside the 3 days limit, then I will be glad to show him why he can't,
just tell me what repos he maintains.
I do have the ability (and experience) in creating 100+ positively
meaningful prs per day.

Tibor Digana <tibordig...@apache.org> 于2022年2月4日周五 18:00写道: