Am 2022-01-26 um 22:00 schrieb Slawomir Jaranowski:
Hi,

What do you think ...

Maven Core and important components (list needed)
- RTC obligatory, approve from X committers, no request changes

Good.

Common rules:
  - build and tests always pass or are under control
  - after each commit project is ready to next release
  - as maintainer add page https://github.com/pulls/review-requested to your
favorite

Insane, I did not even know about this overview.

Recommended changes without PR:
  - fix links in docs
  - fix misspells
  - code comments
  - improve for configuration, like .asf.yaml, .gitignore, GitHub workflows,
etc
  - another ....

Agreed.

Rest - CTR with recommended PR with rules

1. No review
- PR - create
- request review by GitHub from at least 2 commiers
- wait 3 days (the same as for votes or another value)
- at least one approve or no response
- process

At least three business days, not calendar days. But also consider that even non-core can have a lot implication if it is a important component. I don't know whether 3 days is enough. I need often much more than three days. Consider that almost everyone here is a volunteer.

2. Review with comments
- PR - commented without request changes
- consider and make suggested fix, response for question
- rerequest review on GitHub
- wait 3 days
- process

As above.

3. Review with request changes
- PR commented with request changes
- make suggested fix or explanation, response for question
- re request review on GitHub
- at least one approve from someone else, or remove request changes by
author
- process
As above.
The expected behavior at the invitation for review
  - do review in 3 days
  - leave comments that you want to review later, point when
  - drop yourself from review request if don't want to do review
  - add someone else for review  request

Makes sense.

Of course each change is unique and the author knows the best if should
wait for review and the author is aware and responsible for self change.

+2 no this one. Think twice whether you are 100% certain that your change pushed unreviewed.