+1

Recently found that other projects do similar move (Log4j2)

On Jenkins only simple publish snapshot (even once per month would be
sufficient, always we can run it adhoc if needed).

I would only recommend to keep projects like surefire on our side because
it time and resources consuming and wouldn't be fair to use GitHub
resources for that.

Sylwester

pon., 4 lip 2022, 11:58 użytkownik Karl Heinz Marbaise <khmarba...@gmx.de>