On Thu, 14 Jul 2022 at 19:25, Slawomir Jaranowski <s.jaranow...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I don't think that it is a code problem ... in the most times.
>
> eg:
>
> https://ci-maven.apache.org/blue/organizations/jenkins/Maven%2Fmaven-box%2Fmaven-plugin-tools/detail/PR-112/2/pipeline/
>
> Build was failed on three window nodes with error:
>
> [INFO] Building: ignore-plugin-class-realm\pom.xml
> Sending interrupt signal to process
> Terminate batch job (Y/N)?
> script returned exit code 1
>
> in the different places
>

> What can be the reason, how to investigate it?

interesting and not sure exactly.
At least we can/could ask infra how windows nodes are provisioned, and
eventually look at the code.
As it's supported by our infra and open source code we still have the
opportunity to do that and eventually fix something to help the community.
but frankly you guys want to get rid of Jenkins. So I do not feel the
motivation to find some bandwidth for this now.
Maybe in a few weeks, I will have some time as Jenkins will be still there
and I can find a bit of time to look at those sometimes sporadic errors.