Hi,

We are talking about a situation which happens very rarely - canceling a
vote.

Adding the next manual step like post process tagging only for one reason
is not justified.

I think that when we have multiple release labels for issues and one will
be released and second not, can be misunderstood for final users.
Not every user follows the dev list and voting result.

In such a case simply delete tag and create next with next release run with
the same label is easy and possible.
By deleting / moving tag to another commit we don't change git history -
all commits are present in history we only change a label for the next
commit.

pon., 31 paź 2022 o 07:41 Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>