Am 2022-10-31 um 08:45 schrieb Slawomir Jaranowski:
Hi,

We are talking about a situation which happens very rarely - canceling a
vote.

Adding the next manual step like post process tagging only for one reason
is not justified.

I think that when we have multiple release labels for issues and one will
be released and second not, can be misunderstood for final users.
Not every user follows the dev list and voting result.

As said, the version will be closed as archived and you can even add a note in JIRA. This should really do it. In the past 10 years maybe 10 people asked why there is a tag in Git, but nothing on Central. I linked the dev mailing list, done.

Every single additional step will make it even worse.