Definitely keen on seeing this, or the approach taken - as Maven 4.x
breaks the existing usage of tiles-maven-plugin so having something
supported, that covers the same featureset would be good.

Where in GIthub can I see the IT’s mentioned here?

--
"Great artists are extremely selfish and arrogant things" — Steven Wilson,
Porcupine Tree