+0, from my window module is a generic term whereas project brings a
semantic which is regularly wrong for maven. Build-segment is ugly but more
accurate.
For me there is no real ambiguity with jpms since we cant use "module" for
jpms since it is not specific enough and would be worse and ambiguous (keep
in mind with new type system we'll get go-module for ex).
So +0 to keep module since project does not solve the issue and +1 to name
properly types to avoid to overlap with it.