On Sun, 2004-06-13 at 11:21, Vincent Massol wrote:

> > > 4/ Where is located the tool that will take an upload bundle
> > > (result of create-upload-bundle)? I'd like to see what
> > > operations it does so that I can deliver something equivalent
> > > or even better, use it...
> >
> > Don't know ;)
>
> Jason?

maven-component/maven-meeper

Just some shell scripts for now, but they work well and I will use those
until meeper is finished. The xmlrpc interface is now available in the
version of JIRA we have and the ssh/scp wagon now works well so it is
now possible to make the first simple version of meeper. Meeper is also
the sample application for the Maven book btw.

> Thanks
> -Vincent

jvz.

Jason van Zyl