On Thu, 2004-07-01 at 11:35, Laszlo Papp wrote:

> Is there a clear solution for this kind of problematic ?

This is actually one of the nastiest use cases we are trying to sort out
at the moment. All RMI-based solutions do this sort of thing and we're
definitely working on a solution. This violates maven's notion of one
artifact per project but all RMI-like compilers make the main JAR and
client stubs so we'll find something that works.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
[EMAIL PROTECTED]