Jason van Zyl wrote:
On Thu, 2004-07-01 at 11:35, Laszlo Papp wrote:

Is there a clear solution for this kind of problematic ?

This is actually one of the nastiest use cases we are trying to sort out
at the moment. All RMI-based solutions do this sort of thing and we're
definitely working on a solution. This violates maven's notion of one
artifact per project but all RMI-like compilers make the main JAR and
client stubs so we'll find something that works.

Thanx a lot.

Chao:

Laci

Hi,

Thanx for the answer... Let's hope for the best... :-) But it is obviously strange from the RMI framework that one needs the _implementation_ classes in order to compile an independent interface for that...

I hope it'll once work. Good luck... :-)

Chao:

        Laci

--
Laszlo Papp

Epigenomics AG       www.epigenomics.com      Kleine Präsidentenstr. 1.
+49-30-24345-0                                      10178 Berlin