Just curious, but are you in control of the jakarta-taglibs builds? I
understand if you're pinging the maven-dev list for best practices (I
suppose, but the maven-user list would probably be better), but if
you're wanting us to actually make a change in the layout of the
jakarta-taglibs organization on ibiblio, you're talking to the wrong
people...the taglibs people are able to control that.

just FYI.

-j

John Casey
[EMAIL PROTECTED]