Stephane Nicoll wrote:
On 1/14/06, Doug Douglass <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The only problem I see is that the eclipse plugin does not install the
sources in the local repository, thus making it appear that it does not
work. Perhaps this is the reason it's not working for you Arnaud?

What do you mean? To install the source in the local repo, source:install

Sure that works, presuming you have the source in a local project in
which you can run source:install.

But, if the source jar is in a remote repo already, I don't currently see a way to download that jar to the local repo via either the eclipse or the source plugin.

Doug