Piéroni Raphaël wrote:
2006/2/8, Steve Loughran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Piéroni Raphaël wrote:
I don't know if it is the right tool. i jumped on Steve proposition as i
was
found of prolog during my school years.

I don't know if it is right either. One good reason for not using it,
but for sticking in java, is ease of integration with the existing maven
codebase; nobody could add anything that depended on GPL code to the
repository, even LGPL is a bit sensitive.

I do not understand this license issue.
is it because Jlog is GPL that its artifact and pom are not in ibiblio ?

no, it should be on ibiblio if it is popular. Lots of GPL things are (like the mysql jdbc driver, bits of JBoss, etc)

is it because Jlog is GPL that we could not import class of jlog into maven
code ?

yes